Monday, January 25, 2010

A new level of ouch....this includes TMI!!!! I need to let it out though....

So I have discovered a new level of pain with an impacted bowel. Because my stomach has been over acid for nearly a week, no matter what I eat, how much or when, the tums I was taking have quit really working on my acid tummy but instead have started working with my vomit medication to back up my system so bad its painful and scary. For the last three days its been.....(that bad but I am not going to share the finer details of what is happening with my rear) Other fun does involve food backing up to where I end up with acid in my throat as soon as I lay down (even if I don't eat a few hours before bed) and have been known to have to get up at 2am to vomit.
I called the Dr to day and am trying milk of mag. as well as some Soothe Move tea. If its not going by tomorrow I have to call the Dr again and we will go from there. I am in a new world of pain and this has been another addition that is making this pregnancy a lot harder than with Cora. I am going to guess it could be worse but this has been a tough one. Still sick, now backed up to a scary level and my rear end doesn't feel like it will ever be the same. At least the babys growth, my weight gain and the rest have been good but this other....I could do with out.

In other news...our new king bed got here today and its fantastic so far. I can't wait to sleep on it tonight. There is a lot more room and I can hardly feel when Trent tried a near belly flop. That will make getting out of bed when Cora is down easier. I am happy with it so far! A friend of ours is helping us build a king headboard bookcase (a simple one shelf thing) to attach to the bed. It will be pretty sweet having that and hand making it! And the wood is free! I plan to share some canned items and the like but its a really nice thing!

I have to paint now. Trent seems to want his BB team done for some reason. I guess he was getting mocked... he he!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your ass is grass right now!! :)

    I just noticed your sister's baby guess... is she trying to jinx you with a large babe?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was less than that when she was born. I think she is going for the second being bigger than the first. Look at Marks guess though! I thought that was funny!

    ReplyDelete