Thursday, September 17, 2009

Weighing in...

Isn't it supposed to be the machine that goes "ping'?

So a bit more info... I get medication, much like last time, to help with the vomiting. It has been increasing and its intense enough that I sometimes feel like I have pulled muscles when I am done. So now I have some stuff that will help when I really need it.

I am also monitoring my blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Instead of doing the 1 hour glucose test and then the 3 hour if I don't pass the first, I am just going the 3 hour one. That will tell us if we need to follow the same plan as last time.

Nice thing about this Dr office is we don't have to travel to visit the ultrasound machine. They have one in the office.

I have lost a couple of pounds in the last week but nothing serious. I am going to try to do with this one what I did with Cora and gain the minimum amount of weight.

2 comments:

  1. I must tell you; Michaela did an EXCELLENT job at keeping this secret from me. Although, I must also tell you that I knew you were trying, and that you "may be" when I went to the store with Trent and he said something about being 38 days... Regardless, once again we are very excited to have another Le Clair baby around. Love to all FOUR of you. :)

    ReplyDelete