Monday, October 19, 2009

Ok, I admit it - I'm an insensitive jerk...

Ok, so maybe not.  But I did miss the appointment today. 

I know, I know, I know.  Completely my fault. 
  • I cannot blame work (today sucked ).  
  • I cannot blame technology (both places that had it on my calendar didn't make noises to remind me)
  • I can only blame myself.
So, I'll let Darby chime in with any salient details I may have missed while being a complete @$$ and missing the appointment.   What I do know is that Tuesday, October 20th is the first day of Week 15... and the baby's heartbeat is about 160 bpm.

Cora's gotten the idea that there's "a baby in mommies tummy".




3 comments:

  1. Wow... yet ANOTHER reason I will ALWAYS carry paper versions of calendars & contact information. "Dr. Le Clair" up there is awfully cute, too. I would like a more detailed report, however, by baby-mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrying a paper reminder wouldn't of helped. It done slipped my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How big is the doghouse - and how long do you have to stay in it???

    ReplyDelete