Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Second Appt- 14wks 6 days

So yesterday I had the second appt. Things are going just fine. It was a quick one that was a weight check and listening to the heart beat. Sounds good and the Dr said the rate was at about 160/min.

I have to get both flu shots and Cora does as well.

I am tracking my BP and blood sugar numbers and showing them at each appt. This is so he can see a over all picture instead of just a reading here and there at appts.

My last thyroid test was just fine so no med changes there. I am still tossing my cookies though...


Trent did miss it but its ok. Its was a very quick one but it was hard to get a bp reading while trying to hold Cora on the table with me!

Today begins week 15....

3 comments:

  1. It was funny though. When I got home he was just getting stuff out of the car and I asked if he forgot something and it took a bit but he remembered!

    ReplyDelete