Wednesday, February 3, 2010

10 weeks to go...

We had a Dr.s appt today. We went from one a month to three weeks (for one appt) and now we are going every other week. So more updates! In two weeks we will have another.
No more planned ultra sounds for now so we might not have the picture collection we had with Cora.

The baby is head down and doing well. My kick counts are usually done in 1-10 minutes. She is an active baby! Heart beat was at 160. Tummy measurement was 31.

I have gained two pounds in the last three weeks. I was disappointed with it but the Dr was happy with that and when I grumbled a little I was told I did need to gain some weight. This puts me at 9 lbs total gain so far. Guess I can't complain though!

I am on a generic version of pepsid. Acid reflux feels like an understatement. Every time I laid down I would have food and or acid at the top of my throat if not all the way up. It has been like that for the last week. No matter what I ate, how much or when it would creep up and I would occasionally throw up at 2am. I had been popping tums like a mad woman which lead to my earlier problem. This will help so much!

I still have "morning sickness". I am thinking I am going to be having it to the end. Oh well there are good and bad days and sometimes its just easier just to throw up. Although Cora has moved into this space where things "scare her". We aren't sure where that has come from but as I was throwing up today I kept telling her it was ok and mommy was just sick (I usually get "again??") When I came out of the bathroom I was told I had scared her. Wonder how that is all going to go.....

Everything else is going well so far.... the house is off the market now so stress has lowered. We will hope the bank will keep the mortgage at the lowered rate. If not we believe the paper work says we will be able to do a deed in lieu instead and be out from under it one way or another. If the payments stay at the adjusted rate we plan to stay in the house at least for a few years. I don't really want to move with a new baby again. So fingers crossed!

Anything else Honey?

3 comments:

  1. Just be honest with her: you're not sick in a regular sense, so that may be confusing her (or scaring her 'cuz she thinks you're sick a lot). Try something along the lines of "Babies make their mommies not feel good sometimes. You did, too, when you were in my tummy." Princess used to tell me/ask me all sorts of things when J was pregnant with Princess' (half) sister, and I remember telling her something along those lines, along with "Some mommies get more sick and some mommies get less sick." Seemed to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're both healthy and they gave you something for that nasty reflux. Also, your house being off the market has lowered -my- stress levels as well. I'll try to stop worrying about you four quite so much. :)

    ReplyDelete