Thursday, February 18, 2010

On the move....

Had a good appt yesterday. Weight is 2-3 more lbs in 2 weeks. A bit faster than I want but of no real concern. Didn't get the belly measurement this time. I got distracted with the quick ultrasound as we couldn't quite figure out what direction she was. I knew she wasn't head down anymore. A couple of nights ago there was some sort of spacial argument in my belly and she is now sideways or transverse. The ultrasound showed her head to the left (if looking down from the top) and butt to the right. That would explain the different shape I am sporting now. But with hands, legs and feet down its a bit rough on my bladder and anything else that is down there. Sometimes it feels like she is moving some where in the thigh area. There is no real concern about her position yet. Still have 7 weeks or so to go.

Had a quick blood test to see if my thyroid meds are still at the right levels. We will know in a couple of days. Other than that there is another appt in two weeks and I think that is one where we starting doing a NST here and there. (NST= non stress test) Had a crap ton of those with Cora so all it entails is laying with a blood pressure cuff and belly monitors on for 1/2 hour to see what the baby is doing.

Name clarification for those in desperate need of closure :p Liliana Abigail (now we just have to hope that fits when she comes out but I think its set) Most likely Lili for short.

Cora update:
She started a Creative Movement class (pre ballet sort of thing) yesterday. She had a total blast! She has been telling me for weeks that she wants to be a ballerina so we have made her a tutu and now this class has started. Found out about it from a friend of mine. They didn't have any classes for the 2 year old age range and the classes they did have started at 3-5 years. Now anyone who has had kids or observed them at all knows they will start dancing as soon as their walking if they are exposed to it. So it was requested that a younger class be offered and this is a trial run but after yesterday I think it is going to be a hit.

Other than all that its pretty quiet here.... Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment