Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cord away!

So Lilis cord stump fell off just a bit ago. Now on with the rest of the healing!

She is doing well and sleeps a lot still. Cora has mellowed a touch in the last couple of days. Managed to not wake until 7am this morning. That was a relief! If she kept doing the 5am thing.... Ack.

I am pooped...fell asleep on the couch yesterday and woke to Cora yelling 'mommy!" at me over and over. The medication doesn't seem to be lowering the pressure at all and I am still getting nasty headaches. Not sure what they will do if this stuff doesn't work. I am hoping it won't be much. But that stuff is making me dizzy more often than I would like and I am stinken sleepy, usually for most of the day. I am glad that Cora is getting better at playing on her own and that I have projects I can have her do when I need time for Lili. Since Lili sleeps so much I have time to interact with Cora quite a bit.

All I have for now. Lilis next appt is tomorrow. We will have her info and I want to stand on a scale. Bits of me are missing.... :)

1 comment:

  1. So, what are my & Liesl's prizes (mine for "girl", and hers for closest weight)?
    Looking forward to her (and YOUR) stats tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete