Thursday, March 25, 2010

When the moon is in the 7th house..

What is it about music references lately?  I dunno - been one of those months.


Anyway, this weeks appointment was easy.  A few minutes in "the chair" while Darby did her NST.  A few minutes with the Dr. and that's about it.


Top band is the contraction sensor and the bottom band is the heartbeat monitor.  Heartbeat was bouncing between 130 and 170 with no real contractions while she was in the chair. 

Belly measurement was 38cm, but the Dr. thinks that measurement is going to go down as Lili drops more.  Speaking of which, I got a strange phone call from Darby yesterday afternoon - the gist of it was "she's dropped more - you know how I know?  I was able to eat lunch!"

No dilation so far.

Until next week...

2 comments:

  1. You have one week to meet MY due date guess... Tick tock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am working on it! Now if I can get the body to do it too... the NST chair is great for games on the phone though!

    ReplyDelete