Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No news is... well, news at least.

The only real data I have for you is the belly measurement, blood pressure, and heart beat of baby.  40, 160/80, and averaging 170's.

What, you want more?  I'm not sure I have anything else to report.  No changes to the dilation from last week.  Lili is still trying to test her limits (much to the chagrin of Darby) - but it looks (and I'm told "feels") like she's definitely settled head down. 

We're probably going to invest some time in setting up a phone tree for details (so I'm not having to call everyone...)  So, some of you may get a phone call from someone you don't quite recognize with the details.  Cool?  If you want to be notified via a phone call, shoot me an email so I know to put you on the list.  If I don't have your number, or have 2 numbers for you - I'll say something.  Probably should do this pretty quick like...

4 comments:

  1. The belly measurement last week was 38 and this week is 40...I am going for growth spurt. BP was up but I know that is due to Cora and the morning I have had with her...ok the last couple of days. I am getting really tired a lot and she isn't napping and I am having lots of trouble sleeping at night so burning the candle at both ends...zzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo, looking like my due date guess is wrong (bummer), but I am still in the running for weight! Oh, and a phone call from anyone regarding her arrival is fine; preferably on my cell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I want a phone call!! Home or cell is fine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? What part of "email me" are you guys not seeing?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete