Wednesday, April 14, 2010

After the appt

So the appt was nice and mellow. Things are softening a little but not much else is happening.My BP was up...new Dr and no sleep since 2:30am or so...go figure...After the NST they took it again and it was still high. So I was sent to the birth center for an hour of monitoring. The nurse scared the crap out of me by coming out of the office and telling me I needed to head over to be induced. At which point the Dr said no it was for an hour to get a couple of readings. (Like that will keep the bp low...)

So I went over and checked in and sat there staring at the clouds in the sky for an hour while on the monitors. I tried to look at the TV for about 10 seconds and decided it really wasn't worth it and used my phone to listen to Pandora and Nightnoise and look at the sky. Seemed to do the trick because my BP was just fine.

I was released, managed to get lost in the hospital briefly and got home to eat dinner. So I guess that was more that what usually happens. I think she is going to hold on for a while longer.

I have an appt next week set up and they might or might not induce. I will be at 41 weeks at that point. My Dr won't be back till the 26th so I am going to guess they won't let me go that long! A bummer though. I really like that man!

Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment