Wednesday, April 7, 2010

...we have wormsign the likes of which even God has never seen.

Ok, not really - but we watched Dune (the David Lynch one) last night. 

Ok, raise your hand if you got the quote before reading that previous line.  Ok.  Seriously guys, you need to watch it.  It's stream-able from NetFlix.  Go.  Watch it.  I can wait.  We haven't got a lot of movement over here.  Belly measurement was down 2cm.  Might have been from the substitute doctor we had and the different position he put Darby in the measure. 

What?  You're back from watching the movie already?  Right.  Darby's weight was up 1lb from last week.  And yes, she's miserable.  I think as much from the pregnancy as from the cold she's fighting (the same one Cora got 3 days prior).

We're hanging in there.  Darby does seem to the the popular topic of conversation at work though.

:)

4 comments:

  1. I WANT A "LIKE" BUTTON ON THIS THING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me me me!! I got the quote! I love watching Dune - both the newer miniseries and the old one with Patrick Stewart and Sting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The old one sucked hairy man @$$. The newer one was okay, but it hasn't aged well. Mainly because "SyFy" didn't have the budget to do it right.

    Oh, hang in their Darbs. It's your second so you know its gonna get worse before it gets better. Just think of me as your ray of sunshine. From the star Sarcastrus VII.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the quote, I own the movie and I've seen it on Netflix...twice.

    ReplyDelete